This is the first year of Two Fat Vegetarians and it’s been a fun time for Sharon and I writing it.
Some stats for perspective.
This year we have:
- 57 posts
- 3803 views
- 150 comments
So we’re averaging about 10 visits a day.
Our busiest day was 5th April, when we had 105 visits in total.
Our top 5 pages are:
- Slimming World Quiche – 347 visits
- Slow-Cooker Baked Beans – 185 visits
- Vegetarian goes to Slimming World 163 visits
- In search of the ultimate fry up – 86 visits
- Our manifesto – 84 visits
Where our visitors come from:
- United Kingdom – 2,743
- United States – 500
- Australia – 116
- Canada – 106
- Germany – 34
- India – 27
- Ireland – 27
- South Africa – 20
- Thailand – 17
- New Zealand – 16
- France – 14
In total we’ve had visitors from 63 different countries. You are all very welcome!
My favourite section of the site stats WordPress provides is the search terms people used to find us.
The top search terms:
- slimming world quiche – 170
- slow cooker baked beans vegetarian -13
- two fat vegetarians – 12
- vegetarian baked beans recipe slow cooker – 10
- slimming world quiche made with cottage cheese – 9
- vegetarian baked beans slow cooker – 8
- vegetarian baked beans slow cooker recipe -6
- fat vegetarian – 6
- slimming world quiche recipe -6
As you can see Slimming World Quiche and Slow Cooker Baked Beans are what the world wants to know about!
There are also some ‘one-off’ search terms that brought people to our blog. Visitors are always welcome, but I get the feeling from some of these terms that we were not what people expected to find:
- jay rayner kitchen cabinet partial to vegetarian sausage
- leave it out guv t shirt
- how does your sugar stack up
- i want to make a beetroot chutney, the recipe calls for raw beetroot but i only have cooked could i substitute it ?
- satsuma knife review
- delia pudding leftover stale ciabatta
- intermarche montignac opening times
- mushroom carbon footprint
- fat in long beans
- is it ok to reheat quorn after 48 hours
- why is my seitan is gooey
- what is starch for putty
But however you found us, I hope you enjoyed your visit(s) here. Here’s to a bigger and better 2013 for all of us!